WHO IS CATHY FRANCIS?
Cal Poly, Pomona
Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration
Experience and Credentials
Coast & County Brokers
CAL DRE # 01359364
25 Years Real Estate Sales
12 Years Aerospace Statistician
California Association of Realtors
I purchased my first home when I was twenty years old. It was a tiny home in a marginal area. Over the years I have made additional real estate investments, often purchasing homes that were less than beautiful. Some houses were held as rental properties; others were refurbished and sold. These investment endeavors have taught me many things, both about construction and human nature. (Both people and fiberglass can tend to be itchy at times.) This experience has given me the ability to envision a home in its most marketable state, to estimate the cost to achieve the vision, and to determine what improvements yield returns beyond investment. This ability can be beneficial to both buyers and sellers, as few homes are perfect.
As a real estate professional I work very hard to represent my clients, to support their needs and wants, and to provide a level of service beyond their expectations. I have a high level of energy, an enthusiastic attitude, and a good deal of endurance (required more often than you might think). I conduct my business with the highest standards of integrity, as I myself am a very tough customer to please when it comes to ethics. I have worked with many clients over the course of my career, both buyers and sellers, who were very pleased with me and my level of service.
COMMITMENT TO YOU
I WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR BEST INTEREST
Listen to you to find out your unique concerns regarding the marketing and sale of your home. Address those concerns in the most effective way possible.
Educate you about the selling process, the current housing market, and how they will relate to your personal situation. Research potential obstacles to the sale and strategize to resolve them.
Consistently re-evaluate the selling process with you as we continue, so our focus stays on track. Keep you informed on changes in the market and existing inventory.
Communicate with you on a regular basis; return your phone calls promptly and gather the information you request. Be responsible, perform efficient and effective follow-up.
Negotiate on your behalf to get you the best possible price and terms.
Follow up on your transaction during the processing stage, and coordinate communication between you and the buyer, the loan company, the buyer’s agent, the escrow company and the title company.
Be a reference source to help you find the information on appropriate service providers, utilities, and special services.
Assist you with the purchase of your next home in the area, or refer you to a high-quality agent if you are moving far afield.
SOLID CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
- 25 years in professional real estate sales
- Hundreds of homes successfully sold
- 30+ homes bought & sold for personal investment
- 12 years working as a statistician – ability to analyze the market numerically and apply market facts to your advantage
- Knows the facts and nuances of the local market
- A skilled negotiator
- Well versed in home design, construction and staging
EXCELLENT FOLLOW-UP DURING THE SALES PROCESS
- Zealously protects your interests
- Knowledgeable about the details of the contract
- Keeps you informed of all activities
- Carefully tracks the sale through and beyond the contract close
- Supports your position during the escrow period
FLEXIBLE, DYNAMIC MARKETING EXPERIENCE
- Helps prepare and present your home at optimum value
- Actively targets the most probable buyer profile
- Multi-media advertising, including multiple internet sites
- Constantly reviews the market and the marketing process
- Provides you with helpful feedback on all buyer showings
- The highest possible price in the shortest possible time
COMMITTED AND RESPONSIVE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Passionate about her business and her clients
- Listens to understand your needs and requirements
- Easy to reach by phone, email, text
- Promptly responds to all inquires from potential buyers
- Works hard and delivers what she promises
Broker Associate, Coast & County Brokers
CAL DRE #01359364